About Sebastian Dombrowicz
Interpreter / Dolmetscher / Intérprete – Torrevieja Translators
Born in Glasgow, United Kingdom
Father a German Doctor and Mother a British Nurse
Moved to Ermatingen, Switzerland,
Where I attended a local primary school
Moved to Orihuela Costa Spain.
Attended an International British School
and completed my IGCSE’s and A-Level’s in Languages.
Started working in a local medical practice in Orihuela Costa Spain.
Attending to patients of different nationalities.
Moved to Dundee, United Kingdom to work for Virgin Media,
handling international clientele.
Moved back to Orihuela Costa to work for the local Hospital
(Hospital Quirónsalud Torrevieja) as a medical interpreter.
Nationwide Services List
– Dirección General de Tráfico (DGT)
– NIE/ Residencia Appointments
– Town Hall (Misc)
– General appointments and bookings (such as booking a plumber, electrician)
Paper work and Form Filling
– Doctors, Police reports
– School (Communications between Parents and Teachers)
– Letters from Official Channels (Court, Tax office, employment office etc…)
– Dirección General de Tráfico (DGT) paper work
– NIE/ Residencia application and documents
– Electricity/ Gas / Water registration paper work
– Bank application forms and accounts opening
– School reports and communications
– Letter from companies (e.g Electricity, water, gas, internet, Mobile providers)
– Letters from official channels such as TAX office, court, police, health care, council
– Medical reports
– Police reports
– Simple Text translations
– Website translations
– Business advertising
– Notices and warnings
Contacting on Behalf (Phone Calls)